Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Next Generation X-Box



Okay - I realize that I just lost over half of my reading audience with the title of this blog, but I've got to talk about what I think is interesting. More touchy-feely stuff later, I promise.

MTV is set to debut what is being called the next generation of X-Box. Pretty cool concept to have a 1/2 hour show dedicated to unveiling your new product especially if the show is going to include Elijah Wood, Tony Hawk, Chris Kattan, Efren Ramirez, Alyssa Milano, Xzibit and Ryan Cabrera. Of course it wouldn't be complete without Ashlee Simpson. Okay - yes it would, but she's going to be there too.

The show titled “MTV Presents: The Next-Generation Xbox Revealed” can be seen tonight,
Thursday, May 12, 2005, at 9:30 P.M. Eastern

To read more about it go here

In my opinion, X-Box is awesome for one reason and one reason only... Halo. The most addictive game I've played. I had a "Halo Party" last weekend at my house (Deann was out of town) played until my eyes got sticky / gummy from not blinking enough. It was AWESOME! "I need a weapon"