Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Some Photo Blogging

I've been collecting pictures as I go, but have never taken the time to post them, so I thought I'd get it all done in one efficient post.

Today, like most April days across the county, school is closed because it is snowing. Seriously, I'm not kidding. Most school districts shut down because of the snow. I didn't even know it was supposed to snow last night, but this is what it looked like on the way to work.










A couple of weeks ago, I went to a student employee appreciation reception here to show our gratitude to the college students who work so hard to make our lives easier. Since I have two student employees and I never pass up free food, I went. They had this cake there to eat. I could have turned it into its own post about positive reinforcement or employee motivation, but a picture says a thousand words.










The USPS has launched some kind of new campaign where they have turned mailboxes into R2-D2 replicas. Perhaps they realized that it's going to take the force to pull them out of the tailspin they have put themselves into. This one is located downtown Colorado Springs on Tejon St.













My "anonymous" friend is now receiving treatment on his wart infested foot and let me take this picture. This is after 3 or 4 treatments of putting acid on the warts, waiting 2 weeks, letting it burn the skin off, cutting the skin off and reapplying more acid. Later that day he slipped on his crutches, put his weight on his foot and burst the huge, nasty blood blister. 3 days later it was still oozing blood. No joking, the sight of this actually caused a couple of his co-workers to gag a few hours before I snapped this picture.

Labels: