Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Inaugural Post

Inspired by my friend Scott, the happyweeble, I have decided to overcome my fear of commitment to blogging and begin today.

While I won't pretend to have the expertise in blogging that others seem to have, I know I can grow and become the best darn blogger on the face of the earth. Well maybe at least in southeast Iowa.

I'm not sure what it is about the commitment factor that has kept me from blogging for so long. This blog has actually been set up for 2 months as of today, but something about knowing that I should write, but don't think I have time to do it kept me away. Perhaps also my inspiration, Mr. Happyweeble, blogging like a mad man, posting the Encylopedia Britannica plus some has not only inspired, but intimidated.

That aside, hold on and fasten your seatbelts, let the blogging begin.